Isn’t it cool to always be on time? Well, do you know what’s much cooler? To be trendy and on time with the latest fashion style going around! Clothes have to tend to become an indispensable part of our lives. There is an evident growth seen in people loving to browse through the screens. It is so fun to keep scrolling through millions of pages with hundreds and thousands of options of fashion trends to choose from! If you happen to love any of it, you just buy it at a click!
Latest Ethnic Fashion Trends
Regardless of the variety of fashionable, trendy western clothes available, we always enjoy flaunting our ethnic wears. You may call ethnic wear an integral part of the Indian culture. From ghagra choli, kurtas, sarees, salwar suits, and chaniya cholis we love them all in vibrant colours, with fancy embroideries, subtle and rich fabrics. All of it just makes you look so gorgeous, melting hearts all the way you go!
These days ethnic wears and western wears are teamed up together to create fusion wear. There are plenty of ethnic wear options, and that too a wide range of occasion wise outfits. Be it a best friends’ wedding reception, a cousin’s haldi ceremony, or your wedding, Creative Stylista will never disappoint you with their wide range of bridal, wedding, party wear collection.
Please glance at the list of ethnic outfits you can pick from the plenty of options from Creative Stylista. All the clothes below are thoughtfully handpicked to suit you perfectly no matter what the occasion is!
I am sure that you will love these pieces. Any of these featured, trendy outfits are going to take their places in your wardrobe very soon enough!
- We have a beautiful crop top lehenga in a royal blue and golden colour, all in silk to rock that sangeet party of your closest friend!
- Next in silks, we have a crop top lehenga in pink colour to give you that blushed look; a perfect look for a daytime party.
- We have teamed up a silk crop top in orange with a chiffon floral green coloured lehenga. The ethnic lehenga has all the frills you need for that graceful solo performance of yours, for a sangeet night.
- Next up we have a cotton crop top with a yellow and green silk lehenga. No more worries if you get a mehndi -haldi ceremony in a day; this is the perfect outfit you should go for.
- The first in the list is, a net crop top with a lehenga in a combination of orange and maroon. This gown is an ideal wear for a cocktail party and wedding reception.
- Next up in the nets, we have a crop top lehenga in sky blue colour. This gown is ideal yet fashionable enough for a friend’s engagement party or even on your own!
- Next up is a dashing red net crop top and lehenga. With this lehnga; you are all set for a big fat wedding reception.
- Any ethnic lover would love this yellow cutwork lehenga with green choli and pink bandhani dupatta. This piece is sure to make you drop-dead gorgeous.
- Who said whites are boring? This pretty white Lakhnavi lehnga with trendy full sleeves and a dupatta is no boring at all. With the mirror work all over it, this piece is a trendsetter in the market.
- It goes without saying that ethnic people wear love embroideries. And this yellow silk lehenga with a combination of green colour is just so beautiful.
- How about ditching all the reds and pinks? Here is a gorgeous silk lehenga in black. This lehenga is sure to make you stand out in the crowd.
- A Monday wedding should not hit you up with any Monday blues! This ikkat lehenga choli in blue colour with a pink bandhani dupatta looks so trendy yet perfect to rock this wedding season.
That was all for you on the list of the latest ethnic fashion trends. Each of the outfits is handpicked and designed by professional designers from Vadodara. With Creative Stylista, never have a dull wedding. To add more colours and lush to your looks, we have plenty more in our online store.